Big "I" Professional Liability Program
Your Trusted Source for Insurance Agents & Brokers E&O
For over 25 years, the Big "I" Professional Liability Program underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation (rated "Excellent" by A.M. Best) has been the premier choice of IIA of Arkansas member agents for insurance agents and brokers E&O insurance.
Not Just an E&O Policy, A Comprehensive Program
The Big I Professional Liability Program offers not just a policy but a comprehensive program for insurance agents. Over the past two decades, the Big I Professional Liability Program, underwritten by Westport Insurance, has grown into the largest and most stable insurance agents E&O program in the nation. Our member agents look to the program for stable rates and a long-term market that they can rely on to protect their greatest assets of their businesses.
Working with our partners at Swiss Re, we have created one of the strongest and broadest coverages in the marketplace.
Structured using a modular approach, our policy provides solid core coverage, as well as coverage units to ensure against other exposures of concern.
These are just a few of the coverage benefits of the Swiss Re policy:
- Coverage for the sale of both P/C and Life and Health insurance products
- Limits of liability up to $15 million
- Broad definition of covered professional services and activities
- Comprehensive definition of who is an insured
- Aggregate deductibles
- Defense cost outside the limits
- Available first dollar defense
- Full prior acts available
- No contractual liability exclusion
- Coverage for punitive damages (where available by states)
- Multiple extended reporting period options
- True worldwide protection
- Coverage for advertising, libel, and slander
- Available coverage units:
- Employment Practices Liability
- Real Estate Agent E&O
* An insured who obtains their professional liability coverage for insurance producers through the Independent Insurance Agents of Arkansas sponsored program will earn a 10% credit on their total annual premium if they attend an approved loss control seminar and have a three-year claim-free history. This credit will apply to the annual premium due as of the next policy anniversary date or policy inception date and, depending on continued loss-free experience, will continue for two additional consecutive policy years after attending the seminar, for a total of three policy periods.
*You must have a three-year claim-free history to receive this credit.
Send completed applications to Debbie Abels
Westports renewal applications are individualized and will be sent to the agency directly approximately 60 days before your expiration date.
Digital New Business ApplicationNewBusinessEOApp.pdf