Top 10 Reasons to join the Independent Insurance Agents of Arkansas:
1. The Independent Insurance Agents are part of a community, 27,000+ agencies strong. That’s
more locations than Starbucks.
2. Advocacy – IIAA serves as a conduit for information regarding legislative, regulatory or
Industry issues, which impact the independent agency system. IIAA serves as YOUR
representative at the state capitol and with the commissioner’s office, providing unparalleled
advocacy. We are the ONLY association with a full time professional lobbyist in house and on
3. Access to Markets – IIAA offers personal lines and small commercial insurance programs for
your agency through Eagle Agency and Big I Markets.
4. Trusted Choice® Membership – The Trusted Choice® brand tells consumers that your agency
is committed to what they want, customization, advocacy and choice, while allowing you to
maintain your own agency brand.
5. Education – IIAA is the leading provider of insurance education in Arkansas including
exclusive rights to the CIC/CISR designation programs.
6. Networking – Form relationships, exchange ideas and get answers from your peers by
attending IIAA’s events.
7. IIABA Membership – Access to all of IIABA’s programs and services, including the right to use
the widely recognized Big “I” logo on signs, stationary, business cards, advertisements, etc.
8. IIAA Logo Usage – Identify your agency’s affiliation with Independent Insurance Agents of
9. Protect Your Agency – Join 96% of IIAA members who use Westport Insurance Corporation
(the largest and most stable insurance agents E&O program in the nation & rated "Excellent"
by A.M. Best) for their E&O Insurance. For over 25 years, the Big "I" Professional Liability
Program has been underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation. This program, alone, saves
most of members more money than the amount of dues that they pay IIAA annually.
10. Young Agents Program – Arkansas’ nationally recognized Young Agent Committee is
devoted to ensuring the perpetuation of the independent agency system. The Big "I" YAC
provides young agents with leadership training and networking opportunities giving them the
skills they need to improve and enhance their roles within the agency.
Contact Kari McAfee and Join the Big "I" Family Today!!