The purpose of the Arkansas Big ‘I’ Young Agents Committee is to provide independent agents
under the age of 40, or with less than five years experience in an independent agency, with an
avenue to enhance their development and their careers in the insurance industry.
The YAC will endeavor to develop and promote educational programs of particular benefit to Young Agents
including innovative marketing strategies and the development of sales and managerial skills
essential to successful careers.
The Young Agents of the IIA of Arkansas (YAC) was founded as a way for agents
under the age of 40 to break into a seemingly veteran industry. YAC
members not only build strong and lasting friendships with their peers,
but have the chance to enjoy an array of benefits, including:
- Statewide networking with other young professionals.
- Participation in charitable and social events.
- Strategic planning, personal growth, and leadership opportunities
- Tools and resources to begin, or continue, a prosperous career.
By joining YAC, individuals become a part of a close-knit group that encourages young agents to:
- Stay informed of changes in the industry and understand how to implement these changes in the overall independent system.
- Enhance the image of the independent system and IIAAR.
- Participate in activities, and become involved, to shape the future of the independent system and the association.
Find us on Facebook and follow our page.
To join the Young Agents or become a committee member contact: